Immersion expérience l’Europe Totale – 15 days 14 nights
If you’re looking for a long getaway, this 15 days Eurotour is perfect for you. Pack your backpacks and travel across Europe as we take you through exquisite destinations of the likes of Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Bruges, and Prague. A brew of grand palaces, majestic mountains, grand monuments, and diverse European culture, you will take home memories of a lifetime.
Note: The final order of the days can be different in a few cases. The total number, however, will be kept the same.
Arrival at the hotel in Paris. Take a tour of the city of love at night at your own pace.
Take a city tour to explore the global centre of art, fashion, culture and food. You get to enjoy iconic and world-famous landmarks, viz the view from the top of the Eiffel tower, the Gardens, the Notre-Dame cathedral, the Louvre museum (famous for the Mona Lisa painting), the Seine river, the Opera House, and much more.
Visiting the mesmerizing historic palace of Versailles will leave you in awe of its splendour. Established in the 17th century, the palace boasts of class and beauty across all its segments - be it the halls, gardens or the fountains. The well orchestrated musical fountains and the experience of the princely estate is majestic and makes for a unique experience.
Day 4 and 5
Visit the magical city of Barcelona and fall in love with the Catalan culture. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the intricate mosaic architecture of Sagrada Familia Church and the Park Guell. The Casa Mila and Casa Gardo will give you insight into the colourful vibe of the city. Experience Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter and La Promenade which provide for an unforgettable dine, wine and shopping destination. The world famous beach, La Barceloneta, and its accompanying seafood restaurants create memories that last a lifetime.
Day 6 and 7
You see Amsterdam - the beautiful capital of the Netherlands, lined with intricate canals, cycling lanes and Golden Age houses. Art lovers will have a feast visiting the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum is food for the soul. Get spoilt by the numerous restaurants, galleries, shops and musical theatres when you visit the Leidseplein and Vondelpark.
Visit the Venice of the North - Bruges, an exquisite canal city in the beautiful country of Belgium. As you indulge yourself in delicious Belgian waffles, chocolate and french fries, visit the beautiful old town, the town hall and the colourful Market. View the awe-inspiring grandeur of the Basilica of Holy Blood, the Gothic Lock House, Dijver Mansion and other beautiful museums.
Take a tour around the capital city of Belgium and visit the headquarters of the European Union. See the breathtaking Grand Place square and the famous Mannekin Pis statue and Atomium. The city is a heaven for various fine arts collections and comic-strip arts work.
You will take a trip to the beautiful evergreen Black Forest which is the birthplace of several fairy tales. It is the perfect destination for camping and you get to witness some of the beautiful natural baths and waterfalls in the region. Visit the nearby town of Freiberg for its Gothic architecture and vineyards.
Take a tour around the beautiful capital of Bavaria in Germany, Munich. The centuries old architecture provides the city with an unparalleled charm and its Hofbrauhaus, Neo-Gothic Neues Rathaus and St. Peter's Cathedral make for a spectacular view. The Englischer Garten and Nymphenburg Palace are sure to take you to a different world altogether.
You visit the birthplace of the great composer, Mozart and see the Mozart House in Salzburg. The city also offers the sight of Mirabell Palace, where The Sound of Music movie was shot. You also see the Hohensalzburg Fortress sitting neatly atop the hills and take a trip to the trick fountains at the Hellbrunn Palace.
You see the spectacular Neuschwanstein Castle in the Bavarian region, commissioned by King Ludwig II. This beautiful fairytale like castle atop a hill is said to be the real inspiration for the renowned Disney Castle.
Visit the beautiful city of a hundred red spires, Prague, and indulge yourself in the grandeur of its old town and the famous Charles Bridge. See the president's seat at the millenium old Prague Castle and the St. Vitus Cathedral and Europe's oldest Jewish Synagogue.
Explore the other wonders offered by Prague and complete the journey around the wonderful city.
- 2 in-tour flights
- 3 / 4-star accommodation
- Pick-up and drop facility at overseas airports
- Paid entries to all attractions/ hop-on-hop-off buses for city tour/ monuments and parks indicated as part of the itinerary
- Train / public transport tickets and / or passes, for city and intercity travel (all days covered)
- In-tour flights, wherever applicable, as per itinerary
- Complimentary entry tickets for all paid attractions and activities, as per itinerary
- Digital, “walk and roll guide” for directions to the attractions / activities, bus stops, metro stations, train stations, airports, and bus, metro, train, flight timings with further connection timings, and city / tour maps. This personal digital guide will make the travelling experience seamless, easy and exciting, because neither you would have to seek direction nor you will get lost anywhere.
- New smartphone will be provided to every adult traveller, loaded with an international SIM card, 4G data plan and calling credits. The smartphone will have digital copies of all booking confirmations, entry tickets, travel passes, walk and roll guide, and every document related to your tour
- VISA application and document preparation assistance
- Fees for an appointment at the VFS global centre and for privileged service, if available (no line and waiting) at the VFS global centre, for personalised application and biometric service
- Travel health and accident insurance for the duration of overseas stay
- Forex card for carrying forex safely
- Airfare from and to your home location
- Anything not included in the inclusion
- VISA fees, 80 Euros or as applicable, to be paid in cash at the VFS Global centre, or the corresponding center in your country
- There are no hidden charges in the tour price. The itinerary is transparent as are all inclusions and exclusions.
- All the tours are 100% cancellable. The tour can be cancelled till 5 days prior to the date of departure, excluding the date of departure. 100% of the tour cost will be refunded by the way of a redeemable tour voucher in the name of the traveller. It will be despatched within 10 working days, post cancellation It can be used by the named traveller only within the next 12 calendar months (including the month of cancellation). He / she can book any tour, at the then prevailing tour price.
- Interchanging of the tours is possible till making the final payment. The traveller would have to indicate his / her choice of a new tour from the registered email ID and pay the for the price difference.
- 10% of the tour price is the booking amount. Balance amount to be paid up to 61 days prior to the departure. In case balance payment is not paid within schedule the booking will be cancelled and the booking amount will be refunded within 10 working days.
- If the tour is booked within 60 days prior to the date of departure, full (100%) tour price should be paid within 3 days from booking date, otherwise the booking would be automatically cancelled.
- After receipt of 100% of the tour price the travel kit would be despatched within 15 days, containing a smartphone loaded with a SIM card, the itinerary, walk and roll guide and digital copies of all documents, i.e. hotel booking confirmations, all tickets & travel passes, airport pick up / drop bookings, activity / entry tickets, travel insurance, forex card, in-tour flight tickets (if applicable), etc. together with hard copies of all documents.
- Visa application should be made at least 45 / 30 days prior to the date of departure. Approval or rejection of Visa is at the sole discretion of the embassy. In the scenario of Visa refusal for any reason whatsoever, there would be sufficient time for making reapplication after necessary correction.
- Helpline is at hand for any assistance. The helpline can be used for the general query, document preparation, filing the Visa application, overcoming any unforeseen situation / circumstances / exigencies after booking the tour or while on tour.