Switzerland Getaway et Relax – 8 days 7 nights
Perfect for a Switzerland honeymoon, this 8 days tour takes you through some of the finest destinations at a very relaxed pace . The tour begins at the vibrant city of Zurich and takes you across the ancient city . Experience the magnificent art galleries, sumptuous theatre venues, and brilliant opera houses as you feel the metropolitan buzz. You also visit the ancient city of Lucerne that is the home to one of Europe’s oldest covered bridges and the tranquil Lake Lucerne. With stunning mountain ranges, serene waterfalls, excellent medieval architecture, and picturesque landscapes, connect to nature as you take this exotic trip.
Note: The final order of the days can be different in a few cases. The total number, however, will be kept the same.
Arrival at the hotel in Zürich. Take a tour of the magnificent city in Switzerland at night at your own pace.
Walk down the awe-inspiring Altstadt (Old town) of Zürich. The Altstadt of Zürich is known as one of the oldest human settlements. Its well preserved numerous medieval monuments and intricately built churches will give you a taste of thousands of years old rich culture
Cruising on the deep blue Lake Thun with stunning mountains in the backdrop is a relaxing and enriching experience. Be kissed by the sun as you imbibe the stunning view of the lake’s shore with its romantic villages and grand historic castles.
Spend the day, relaxing and rejuvenating as you explore more of what Switzerland has to offer. Spend time in heaven on earth and feel the fresh air .
Visit Mount Titlis, a mountain top made famous by Yash Chopra, SRK and Kajol in Hindi cinema! Riding the Titlis Xpress followed by the world’s first revolving aerial cableway – Titlis Rotair, you reach atop the mountain. The 30-minute journey is a treat for the soul. The panorama at the summit is mesmerizing with various restaurants with sun terraces, glacier caves, and the Titlis Cliff Walk (Europe’s highest suspension footbridge). On the glacier, the Ice Flyer takes you over the Titlis Glacier to Glacier Park.
Spend the day, relaxing and exploring.
A visit to Lucerne - a city famous for its medieval architecture and picturesque view of mountains and Lake Lucerne. Walk around the city and over the Kapellbrücke bridge or the Lion Monument, as you smell the majestic history and get bedazzled by its beauty.
Spend the day, relaxing and rejuvenating as you explore more of what Zürich has to offer.
- 3 / 4-star accommodation
- Pick-up and drop facility at overseas airports
- Paid entries to all attractions/ hop-on-hop-off buses for city tour/ monuments and parks indicated as part of the itinerary
- Train / public transport tickets and / or passes, for city and intercity travel (all days covered)
- In-tour flights, wherever applicable, as per itinerary
- Complimentary entry tickets for all paid attractions and activities, as per itinerary
- Digital, “walk and roll guide” for directions to the attractions / activities, bus stops, metro stations, train stations, airports, and bus, metro, train, flight timings with further connection timings, and city / tour maps. This personal digital guide will make the travelling experience seamless, easy and exciting, because neither you would have to seek direction nor you will get lost anywhere.
- New smartphone will be provided to every adult traveller, loaded with an international SIM card, 4G data plan and calling credits. The smartphone will have digital copies of all booking confirmations, entry tickets, travel passes, walk and roll guide, and every document related to your tour
- VISA application and document preparation assistance
- Fees for an appointment at the VFS global centre and for privileged service, if available (no line and waiting) at the VFS global centre, for personalised application and biometric service
- Travel health and accident insurance for the duration of overseas stay
- Forex card for carrying forex safely
- Airfare from and to your home location
- Anything not included in the inclusion
- VISA fees, 80 Euros or as applicable, to be paid in cash at the VFS Global centre, or the corresponding center in your country
- There are no hidden charges in the tour price. The itinerary is transparent as are all inclusions and exclusions.
- All the tours are 100% cancellable. The tour can be cancelled till 5 days prior to the date of departure, excluding the date of departure. 100% of the tour cost will be refunded by the way of a redeemable tour voucher in the name of the traveller. It will be despatched within 10 working days, post cancellation It can be used by the named traveller only within the next 12 calendar months (including the month of cancellation). He / she can book any tour, at the then prevailing tour price.
- Interchanging of the tours is possible till making the final payment. The traveller would have to indicate his / her choice of a new tour from the registered email ID and pay the for the price difference.
- 10% of the tour price is the booking amount. Balance amount to be paid up to 61 days prior to the departure. In case balance payment is not paid within schedule the booking will be cancelled and the booking amount will be refunded within 10 working days.
- If the tour is booked within 60 days prior to the date of departure, full (100%) tour price should be paid within 3 days from booking date, otherwise the booking would be automatically cancelled.
- After receipt of 100% of the tour price the travel kit would be despatched within 15 days, containing a smartphone loaded with a SIM card, the itinerary, walk and roll guide and digital copies of all documents, i.e. hotel booking confirmations, all tickets & travel passes, airport pick up / drop bookings, activity / entry tickets, travel insurance, forex card, in-tour flight tickets (if applicable), etc. together with hard copies of all documents.
- Visa application should be made at least 45 / 30 days prior to the date of departure. Approval or rejection of Visa is at the sole discretion of the embassy. In the scenario of Visa refusal for any reason whatsoever, there would be sufficient time for making reapplication after necessary correction.
- Helpline is at hand for any assistance. The helpline can be used for the general query, document preparation, filing the Visa application, overcoming any unforeseen situation / circumstances / exigencies after booking the tour or while on tour.