Taste de l’Europe -12 days 11 nights
With free in tour flights, this tour is ideal for a family trip or a trip with friends. Starting at the iconic city of Paris, this tour takes you across Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Lucerne, Zürich, the Vatican City to finally end at the beautiful city of canals-Venice. Experience everything from awe-inspiring cosmopolitan culture and breathtaking panorama at the summit of Mount Titlis to relaxed laid-back evenings and the picturesque Lake Lucerne. So pack your bags and join us as we get ready to mesmerize you with this quixotic trip.
Note: The final order of the days can be different in a few cases. The total number, however, will be kept the same.
Arrival at the hotel in Paris. Take a tour of the city of love at night at your own pace.
Take a city tour to explore the global centre of art, fashion, culture and food. You get to enjoy iconic and world-famous landmarks, viz the view from the top of the Eiffel tower, the Gardens, the Notre-Dame cathedral, the Louvre museum (famous for the Mona Lisa painting), the Seine river, the Opera House, and much more.
Visit the magical city of Barcelona and fall in love with the Catalan culture. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the intricate mosaic architecture of Sagrada Familia Church and the Park Guell. The Casa Mila and Casa Gardo will give you insight into the colourful vibe of the city.
Continue exploring the cosmopolitan city of Barcelona in Spain, and experience its Gothic Quarter and La Promenade which provide for an unforgettable dine, wine and shopping destination. The world famous beach, La Barceloneta, and its accompanying seafood restaurants create memories that last a lifetime.
You will make a trip to Geneva, wherein you get to view the surrounding Alps and the Jura Mountains, including Mont Blanc. You’ll see Jet d’Eau fountain, which shoots up 140m above Lake Geneva. On the Rhône River’s left bank, the cobbled Old Town features the Jardin Anglais’ landscaped Flower Clock, the Reformation bastion, St. Pierre Cathedral and cafe-lined square Place du Bourg-de-Four. High-end Swiss watches and chocolate are staples of the city center’s luxury shops. The river's right bank is home to many parks and museums.
A visit to Montreux will leave you in awe. Simply walking by the lake side that is decorated with beautiful flowers, sculptures, trees and intricately architecture buildings.l, and visiting the iconic Chillon Castle, you will sigh with contentment and pleasure of having seen Switzerland.
Cruising on the deep blue Lake Thun with stunning mountains in the backdrop is a relaxing and enriching experience. Be kissed by the sun as you imbibe the stunning view of the lake’s shore with its romantic villages and grand historic castles. Cruise is followed up by a visit to Lucerne, a city famous for its medieval architecture and picturesque view of mountains and Lake Lucerne. Walk around the city and over the Kapellbrücke bridge as you smell the majestic history and get bedazzled by its beauty.
Visit Mount Titlis, a mountain top made famous by Yash Chopra, SRK and Kajol in Hindi cinema! Riding the Titlis Xpress followed by the world’s first revolving aerial cableway – Titlis Rotair, you reach atop the mountain. The 30-minute journey is a treat for the soul. The panorama at the summit is mesmerizing with various restaurants with sun terraces, Glacier Cave, and the Titlis Cliff Walk (Europe’s highest suspension footbridge). On the glacier, the Ice Flyer takes you over the Titlis Glacier to Glacier Park.
The Altstadt (Old Town) of Zürich is known as one of the oldest human settlements. Its well preserved numerous medieval monuments and intricately built churches will give you a taste of thousands of years old rich culture.
Thereafter you will visit the largest waterfall in Europe - The Rhine fall, a sight which will make you marvel at nature. We then take you atop a castle for an aerial view of the landscape.
Immerse yourself in the grandeur of the capital of the mighty Roman Empire. Walk amidst the three-millennium old remains of the Roman Forum and visit one of the seven wonders of the world - The Roman Colosseum! The beautiful Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, and the paintings of the great Michelangelo will leave you awestruck. Finally, to close the day, make a wish at the famous Trevi Fountain. (Psst! Don't forget to bring your coin!)
Find yourself in the smallest country in the world - the Vatican City. Located in the beautiful city of Rome, you get to witness the artistic Vatican Museums, the greatest works of Michelangelo at St. Peter's Basilica, and the spectacular Altare della Patria. Close the day and the tour by relaxing at the Spanish Steps and Villa Borghese Gardens.
You then reach the marvellous city of Venice - a dreamlike city with a nexus of canals. Studded with its Renaissance period Gothic palaces and buildings, Venice will imprint itself on your memory. The central square, Piazza San Marco, contains St. Mark’s Basilica which is tiled with Byzantine mosaics, and the famous campanile bell tower.
You discover more of what Venice has to offer.the Basilica of Santa Maria della Anglais is a masterpiece of the Baroque architecture of Venice. While on a boat ride you pass by numerous iconic bridges, such as the Rialto Bridge, Bridge of Sighs and Academy Bridge. While on a boat ride you pass by numerous iconic bridges, such as the Rialto Bridge, Bridge of Sighs and Academy Bridge. Additionally, you visit one of the neighbouring island of Lido or Burano to add to the classic tour.
- 3 in-tour flights
- 3 star accommodation
- Airport pick up and drop
- Train tickets, Cruise rides, Mountain peak tickets, other museum, monument, or attractions tickets, as per itinerary
- Digital daily itinerary containing maps, train and bus timings
- VISA document guidance and preparation service
- Travel health and accident insurance and related 24/7 helpline number.
- Air fare
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusions
- VISA fees
- Any entrance fees or sightseeing other than the itinerary
- Any fees for video, camera or any other permit
- Any expenditure of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- You pay the cost of the tour since there are no hidden charges
- Tour / package cost is subject to change in case of major fluctuation in the cost of foreign exchange above 5% between the date of booking and the date of travel.
- Payment: 10% of the tour / package cost, while booking the tour and balance is payable upto 61 days before the date of departure. If the booking is made within 60 days before the departure, the full amount is payable within 7 days of booking.
- Cancellation charges are applicable as per company policy. Terms and Conditions
- Passport copies of all the passengers are a must to initiate the booking.
- We are unable to accommodate request for interchanging of tours, once booked.
- Itineraries, type of rooms, coaches may change due to force majeure conditions and for situation beyond our control. We shall not be liable for claims or expenses arising out of circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Obtaining Visa after fulfilling all required procedure must be done by the traveler. Any delay in obtaining Visa or rejection of Visa will be treated as cancellation of the tour. We can assist in applying for Visa, as a consultant but we can’t guarantee issuance of Visa
- Insurance claims and or assistance is the subject matter of the insurance company, which must be directly handled / taken up by the traveler. We can assist, as a consultant but we can’t guarantee payment of any claims.