En Group – Paris Switzerland – All inclusive – 9 days 8 nights
| 2 countries | 14 cities
| Return flight | Lunch | Dinner | Personal guide | 3 & 4 star accommodation | Luxary travel coach | Breakfast | Mountain cable car | Entry tickets |
Note: The final order of the days can be different in a few cases. The total number, however, will be kept the same.
The tour manager will welcome the group after immigration check and baggage collection at the Zurich International Airport. The group will be transferred to the hotel in a coach. An introductory meeting will be organised at the hotel before dinner for creating camaraderie amongst the group members and discussion of the tour details. Feel free to explore the historic and vibrant city at your own pace.
The Altstadt (Old Town) of Zürich is known as one of the oldest human settlements. Its well preserved numerous medieval monuments and intricately built churches will give you a taste of thousands of years old rich culture. Thereafter you will visit the largest waterfall in Europe - The Rhine fall, a sight which will make you marvel at nature. We then take you atop a castle for an aerial view of the landscape.
Visit Mount Titlis, a mountain top made famous by Yash Chopra, SRK and Kajol in Hindi cinema! Riding the Titlis Xpress followed by the world’s first revolving aerial cableway – Titlis Rotair, you reach atop the mountain. The 30-minute journey is a treat for the soul. The panorama at the summit is mesmerizing with various restaurants with sun terraces, Glacier Cave, and the Titlis Cliff Walk (Europe’s highest suspension footbridge). On the glacier, the Ice Flyer takes you over the Titlis Glacier to Glacier Park.
Cruising on the deep blue Lake Thun with stunning mountains in the backdrop is a relaxing and enriching experience. Be kissed by the sun as you imbibe the stunning view of the lake’s shore with its romantic villages and grand historic castles. Cruise is followed up by a visit to Lucerne, a city famous for its medieval architecture and picturesque view of mountains and Lake Lucerne. Walk around the city and over the Kapellbrücke bridge as you smell the majestic history and get bedazzled by its beauty.
Be ready to be spellbound as your journey of the beautiful Montreaux begins. Even simply walking by the lake side, you’ll be awed by beautiful flowers, sculptures, trees, and buildings with the most intricate and fine architecture. The iconic Chillon Castle will take you back in time to the medieval era. You’ll visit the historical town of Gruyères, which preserves its medieval culture in a beautiful castle, and much more. You’ll see the La Gruyères cheese factory, where you can have a glimpse of the crafting of the famed Swiss cheese; an interesting sight to cherish. At Broc, a small village high up in the Gruyère region, you will visit Maison Cailler, the renowned Swiss chocolate maker. Here, you’ll experience the enticing and delicate process that has been going into making world class chocolate for years; the journey begins with Aztec cocoa ceremonies and concludes with today’s chocolate making innovations. During the chocolate tasting session, the perfectly blended flavours of the best cocoa, fresh alpine milk and noble ingredients will pleasure your palate.
Take a pleasant coach ride to Chamonix, the base village, from where you will take cable rides to reach the top of the Alps - standing at 4808 meters, and shared by France and Italy, Mont Blanc.
We take you for a city tour to explore the global centre of art, fashion, culture and food. You get to enjoy iconic and world-famous landmarks, viz the view from the top of the Eiffel tower, the Gardens, the Notre-Dame cathedral, the Louvre museum (famous for the Mona Lisa painting), the Seine river, the Opera House, and much more.
Visiting the mesmerizing historic palace of Versailles will leave you in awe of its splendour. Established in the 17th century, the palace boasts of class and beauty across all its segments - be it the halls, gardens or the fountains. The well orchestrated musical fountains and the experience of the princely estate is majestic and makes for a unique experience.
Explore Paris at your own pace, as you prepare to finally leave for home, taking with you the memories of a lifetime.
- Economy class return flight from New Delhi, India
- 3/ 4-star accommodation
- Lunch (lunch packets)
- Guided and managed tour with our European crew (hostess and guide)
- Top luxury coach; with comfortable reclining and moving seats, wi-fi, LCD monitor for entertainment, and toilet facility
- Water, tea, coffee, snacks to be served intermittently in the coach
- Paid entries to all attractions/ hop-on-hop-off buses for city tour/ monuments and parks indicated as part of the itinerary
- Complimentary entry tickets for all paid attractions and activities, as per itinerary
- VISA application and document preparation assistance
- Fees for an appointment at the VFS global centre and for privileged service, if available (no line and waiting) at the VFS global centre, for personalised application and biometric service
- Travel health and accident insurance for the duration of overseas stay
- Forex card for carrying forex safely
- Anything not included in the inclusion
- VISA fees, 80 Euros or as applicable, to be paid in cash at the VFS Global centre, or the corresponding center in your country
- There are no hidden charges in the tour price. The itinerary is transparent as are all inclusions and exclusions.
- All the tours are 100% cancellable. The tour can be cancelled till 5 days prior to the date of departure, excluding the date of departure. 100% of the tour cost will be refunded by the way of a redeemable tour voucher in the name of the traveller. It will be despatched within 10 working days, post cancellation It can be used by the named traveller only within the next 12 calendar months (including the month of cancellation). He / she can book any tour, at the then prevailing tour price.
- Interchanging of the tours is possible till making the final payment. The traveller would have to indicate his / her choice of a new tour from the registered email ID and pay the for the price difference.
- 10% of the tour price is the booking amount. Balance amount to be paid up to 61 days prior to the departure. In case balance payment is not paid within schedule the booking will be cancelled and the booking amount will be refunded within 10 working days.
- If the tour is booked within 60 days prior to the date of departure, full (100%) tour price should be paid within 3 days from booking date, otherwise the booking would be automatically cancelled.
- After receipt of 100% of the tour price the travel kit would be despatched within 15 days, containing a smartphone loaded with a SIM card, the itinerary, walk and roll guide and digital copies of all documents, i.e. hotel booking confirmations, all tickets & travel passes, airport pick up / drop bookings, activity / entry tickets, travel insurance, forex card, in-tour flight tickets (if applicable), etc. together with hard copies of all documents.
- Visa application should be made at least 45 / 30 days prior to the date of departure. Approval or rejection of Visa is at the sole discretion of the embassy. In the scenario of Visa refusal for any reason whatsoever, there would be sufficient time for making reapplication after necessary correction.
- Helpline is at hand for any assistance. The helpline can be used for the general query, document preparation, filing the Visa application, overcoming any unforeseen situation / circumstances / exigencies after booking the tour or while on tour.