Paris Barcelona Switzerland Venice Compact – 9 days 8 nights
This magical 9 day trip will take you on a tour of over 10 destinations across the majestic continent of Europe, starting at the global capital of art, fashion and love, Paris, and concluding at the mesmerising city of canals - Venice. From the magical city of Barcelona to the old town of Zurich, from a relaxing cruise on the deep blue Lake Thun to the largest waterfall in Europe - Rhine Fall, this trip is a concoction of vibrant and unparalleled experiences and views. Take this eurotrip to experience the beauty of life like never before.
Note: The final order of the days can be different in a few cases. The total number, however, will be kept the same.
Arrival at the hotel in Paris. Take a tour of the city of love at night at your own pace.
Take a city tour to explore the global centre of art, fashion, culture and food. You get to enjoy iconic and world-famous landmarks, viz the view from the top of the Eiffel tower, the Gardens, the Notre-Dame cathedral, the Louvre museum (famous for the Mona Lisa painting), the Seine river, the Opera House, and much more.
Visit the magical city of Barcelona and fall in love with the Catalan culture. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the intricate mosaic architecture of Sagrada Familia Church and the Park Guell. The Casa Mila and Casa Gardo will give you insight into the colourful vibe of the city.
Continue exploring the cosmopolitan city of Barcelona in Spain, and experience its Gothic Quarter and La Promenade which provide for an unforgettable dine, wine and shopping destination. The world famous beach, La Barceloneta, and its accompanying seafood restaurants create memories that last a lifetime.
Go atop the Glacier 3000 to get a spectacular view of the numerous Alpine peaks, such as Eiger, Jungfrau, Matterhorn, and Mont Blanc. Walk on the Peak Walk by Tissot, the world's pioneer suspension footbridge between two summits, and engage in fun snow games/ sports in its parks and slopes. It also offers the Alpine Coaster, the world's highest bobsleigh track. You will be going around Lausanne, a city by Lake Geneva. The Olympic Committee headquarters is here and in the historic city you will see its hilly medieval center with Gothic cathedral, chic shops and lake shores all with a stunning backdrop of the Alps on the other side of the Lake.
Cruising on the deep blue Lake Thun with stunning mountains in the backdrop is a relaxing and enriching experience. Be kissed by the sun as you imbibe the stunning view of the lake’s shore with its romantic villages and grand historic castles. Cruise is followed up by a visit to Lucerne, a city famous for its medieval architecture and picturesque view of mountains and Lake Lucerne. Walk around the city and over the Kapellbrücke bridge as you smell the majestic history and get bedazzled by its beauty.
You visit the largest waterfall in Europe - the Rhine Fall. Marvel at nature as you go atop a castle and have a bird’s eye view of the landscape.
The Altstadt (Old Town) of Zürich is known as one of the oldest human settlements. Its well preserved numerous medieval monuments and intricately built churches will give you a taste of thousands of years old rich culture.
Go to Lugano, a city in the Italian-speaking Ticino region with a Swiss-Mediterranean culture that is apparent in the city's architecture and cuisine. Surrounded by mountains and by the glacial Lake Lugano, the place is an absolute delight. Visit the beautifully coloured main square or marvel at the monuments, gardens and sculptures, the place will leave you in awe.
You then reach the marvellous city of Venice - a dreamlike city with a nexus of canals. Studded with its Renaissance period Gothic palaces and buildings, Venice will imprint itself on your memory. The central square, Piazza San Marco, contains St. Mark’s Basilica which is tiled with Byzantine mosaics, and the famous campanile bell tower.
You discover more of what Venice has to offer.the Basilica of Santa Maria della Anglais is a masterpiece of the Baroque architecture of Venice. While on a boat ride you pass by numerous iconic bridges, such as the Rialto Bridge, Bridge of Sighs and Academy Bridge. While on a boat ride you pass by numerous iconic bridges, such as the Rialto Bridge, Bridge of Sighs and Academy Bridge. Additionally, you visit one of the neighbouring island of Lido or Burano to add to the classic tour.
- 3 in-tour flights
- 3 / 4-star accommodation
- Pick-up and drop facility at overseas airports
- Paid entries to all attractions/ hop-on-hop-off buses for city tour/ monuments and parks indicated as part of the itinerary
- Train / public transport tickets and / or passes, for city and intercity travel (all days covered)
- In-tour flights, wherever applicable, as per itinerary
- Complimentary entry tickets for all paid attractions and activities, as per itinerary
- Digital, “walk and roll guide” for directions to the attractions / activities, bus stops, metro stations, train stations, airports, and bus, metro, train, flight timings with further connection timings, and city / tour maps. This personal digital guide will make the travelling experience seamless, easy and exciting, because neither you would have to seek direction nor you will get lost anywhere.
- New smartphone will be provided to every adult traveller, loaded with an international SIM card, 4G data plan and calling credits. The smartphone will have digital copies of all booking confirmations, entry tickets, travel passes, walk and roll guide, and every document related to your tour
- VISA application and document preparation assistance
- Fees for an appointment at the VFS global centre and for privileged service, if available (no line and waiting) at the VFS global centre, for personalised application and biometric service
- Travel health and accident insurance for the duration of overseas stay
- Forex card for carrying forex safely
- Airfare from and to your home location
- Anything not included in the inclusion
- VISA fees, 80 Euros or as applicable, to be paid in cash at the VFS Global centre, or the corresponding center in your country
- There are no hidden charges in the tour price. The itinerary is transparent as are all inclusions and exclusions.
- All the tours are 100% cancellable. The tour can be cancelled till 5 days prior to the date of departure, excluding the date of departure. 100% of the tour cost will be refunded by the way of a redeemable tour voucher in the name of the traveller. It will be despatched within 10 working days, post cancellation It can be used by the named traveller only within the next 12 calendar months (including the month of cancellation). He / she can book any tour, at the then prevailing tour price.
- Interchanging of the tours is possible till making the final payment. The traveller would have to indicate his / her choice of a new tour from the registered email ID and pay the for the price difference.
- 10% of the tour price is the booking amount. Balance amount to be paid up to 61 days prior to the departure. In case balance payment is not paid within schedule the booking will be cancelled and the booking amount will be refunded within 10 working days.
- If the tour is booked within 60 days prior to the date of departure, full (100%) tour price should be paid within 3 days from booking date, otherwise the booking would be automatically cancelled.
- After receipt of 100% of the tour price the travel kit would be despatched within 15 days, containing a smartphone loaded with a SIM card, the itinerary, walk and roll guide and digital copies of all documents, i.e. hotel booking confirmations, all tickets & travel passes, airport pick up / drop bookings, activity / entry tickets, travel insurance, forex card, in-tour flight tickets (if applicable), etc. together with hard copies of all documents.
- Visa application should be made at least 45 / 30 days prior to the date of departure. Approval or rejection of Visa is at the sole discretion of the embassy. In the scenario of Visa refusal for any reason whatsoever, there would be sufficient time for making reapplication after necessary correction.
- Helpline is at hand for any assistance. The helpline can be used for the general query, document preparation, filing the Visa application, overcoming any unforeseen situation / circumstances / exigencies after booking the tour or while on tour.