Paris Switzerland Compact- 7 days 6 nights
This short Eurotour takes you through multiple destinations across Europe. Starting at the global capital of art and fashion, Paris, and ending at the charming Altstadt of Zurich, the tour is a brew of unparalleled beauty, grand palaces, majestic mountains, and the ever so diverse European culture. Visit destinations of the likes of the mighty Mont Blanc, the fairytale snowscape of Montreux, and the magnificent Rhine waterfall and be ready for a breathtaking week long getaway.
Note: The final order of the days can be different in a few cases. The total number, however, will be kept the same.
Arrival at the hotel in Paris. Take a tour of the city of love at night at your own pace.
Take a city tour to explore the global centre of art, fashion, culture and food. You get to enjoy iconic and world-famous landmarks, viz the view from the top of the Eiffel tower, the Gardens, the Notre-Dame cathedral, the Louvre museum (famous for the Mona Lisa painting), the Seine river, the Opera House, and much more.
You will make a trip to Geneva. You can view the surrounding Alps and the Jura Mountains, including Mont Blanc. You’ll see Jet d’Eau fountain, which shoots up 140m above Lake Geneva. On the Rhône River’s left bank, the cobbled Old Town features the Jardin Anglais’ landscaped Flower Clock, the Reformation bastion, St. Pierre Cathedral and cafe-lined square Place du Bourg-de-Four. High-end Swiss watches and chocolate are staples of the city center’s luxury shops. The river's right bank is home to many parks and museums. A visit to Montreux will leave you in awe. Simply walking by the lake side that is decorated with beautiful flowers, sculptures, trees and intricately architecture buildings and visiting the iconic Chillon Castle, you will sigh with contentment and pleasure of having seen "Switzerland". You can take the golden pass line train to visit the historical town of Gruyères, which preserves its Medieval culture and has a beautiful castle and the "La Gruyères" cheese factory where you can see how the famed Swiss cheese is made, an interesting sight to cherish. A small village high in the Gruyère region, Broc has the "Maison Cailler", the Swiss chocolate maker. Visit a real chocolate factory and experience with all your senses the secrets of the origin and creation of chocolate. The journey begins with Aztec cocoa ceremonies and leads to today’s chocolaty innovations. Touch roasted cocoa beans and follow the irresistible scent of freshly made chocolate. During the chocolate tasting, the flavors of the best cocoa, fresh alpine milk and noble ingredients pleasure your palate.
Cruising on the deep blue Lake Thun with stunning mountains in the backdrop is a relaxing and enriching experience. Be kissed by the sun as you imbibe the stunning view of the lake’s shore with its romantic villages and grand historic castles. Cruise is followed up by a visit to Lucerne, a city famous for its medieval architecture and picturesque view of mountains and Lake Lucerne. Walk around the city and over the Kapellbrücke bridge as you smell the majestic history and get bedazzled by its beauty.
Visit Mount Titlis, a mountain top made famous by Yash Chopra, SRK and Kajol in Hindi cinema! Riding the Titlis Xpress followed by the world’s first revolving aerial cableway – Titlis Rotair, you reach atop the mountain. The 30-minute journey is a treat for the soul. The panorama at the summit is mesmerizing with various restaurants with sun terraces, Glacier Cave, and the Titlis Cliff Walk (Europe’s highest suspension footbridge). On the glacier, the Ice Flyer takes you over the Titlis Glacier to Glacier Park.
You visit the largest waterfall in Europe - the Rhine Fall. Marvel at nature as you go atop a castle and have a bird’s eye view of the landscape.
Walk down the awe-inspiring Altstadt (Old town) of Zürich. The Altstadt of Zürich is known as one of the oldest human settlements. Its well preserved numerous medieval monuments and intricately built churches will give you a taste of thousands of years old rich culture.
- 3 star accommodation
- Airport pick up and drop
- Train tickets, Cruise rides, Mountain peak tickets, other museum, monument, or attractions tickets, as per itinerary
- Digital daily itinerary containing maps, train and bus timings
- VISA document guidance and preparation service
- Travel health and accident insurance and related 24/7 helpline number.
- Air fare
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusions
- VISA fees
- Any entrance fees or sightseeing other than the itinerary
- Any fees for video, camera or any other permit
- Any expenditure of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- You pay the cost of the tour since there are no hidden charges
- Tour / package cost is subject to change in case of major fluctuation in the cost of foreign exchange above 5% between the date of booking and the date of travel.
- Payment: 10% of the tour / package cost, while booking the tour and balance is payable upto 61 days before the date of departure. If the booking is made within 60 days before the departure, the full amount is payable within 7 days of booking.
- Cancellation charges are applicable as per company policy. Terms and Conditions
- Passport copies of all the passengers are a must to initiate the booking.
- We are unable to accommodate request for interchanging of tours, once booked.
- Itineraries, type of rooms, coaches may change due to force majeure conditions and for situation beyond our control. We shall not be liable for claims or expenses arising out of circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Obtaining Visa after fulfilling all required procedure must be done by the traveler. Any delay in obtaining Visa or rejection of Visa will be treated as cancellation of the tour. We can assist in applying for Visa, as a consultant but we can’t guarantee issuance of Visa
- Insurance claims and or assistance is the subject matter of the insurance company, which must be directly handled / taken up by the traveler. We can assist, as a consultant but we can’t guarantee payment of any claims.