Paris Switzerland Venice Grande – 11 days 10 nights
This mesmerizing tour takes you on a tour of around 20 cities across Europe. Starting at the glamorous city of Paris, experience the magic this tour takes you through as you go across places like Versailles, Geneva, Montreux, Venice, and other places across France, Switzerland, and Italy. A concoction of majestic palaces, breathtaking landscapes, magnificent mountains, soothing lakes, and the richly diverse European culture, the trip will make you fall in love with Europe.
Note: The final order of the days can be different in a few cases. The total number, however, will be kept the same.
Arrival at the hotel in Paris. Take a tour of the city of love at night at your own pace.
Take a city tour to explore the global centre of art, fashion, culture and food. You get to enjoy iconic and world-famous landmarks, viz the view from the top of the Eiffel tower, the Gardens, the Notre-Dame cathedral, the Louvre museum (famous for the Mona Lisa painting), the Seine river, the Opera House, and much more.
Visiting the mesmerizing historic palace of Versailles will leave you in awe of its splendour. Established in the 17th century, the palace boasts of class and beauty across all its segments - be it the halls, gardens or the fountains. The well orchestrated musical fountains and the experience of the princely estate is majestic and makes for a unique experience.
You will make a trip to Geneva. You can view the surrounding Alps and the Jura Mountains, including Mont Blanc. You’ll see Jet d’Eau fountain, which shoots up 140m above Lake Geneva. On the Rhône River’s left bank, the cobbled Old Town features the Jardin Anglais’ landscaped Flower Clock, the Reformation bastion, St. Pierre Cathedral and cafe-lined square Place du Bourg-de-Four. High-end Swiss watches and chocolate are staples of the city center’s luxury shops. The river's right bank is home to many parks and museums.
A visit to Montreux will leave you in awe. Simply walking by the lake side that is decorated with beautiful flowers, sculptures, trees and intricately architecture buildings and visiting the iconic Chillon Castle, you will sigh with contentment and pleasure of having seen Switzerland. You can take the golden pass line train to visit the historical town of Gruyères, which preserves its Medieval culture and has a beautiful castle and the La Gruyères cheese factory where you can see how the famed Swiss cheese is made, an interesting sight to cherish. A small village high in the Gruyère region, Broc has the Maison Cailler, the Swiss chocolate maker. Visit a real chocolate factory and experience with all your senses the secrets of the origin and creation of chocolate. The journey begins with Aztec cocoa ceremonies and leads to today’s chocolaty innovations. Touch roasted cocoa beans and follow the irresistible scent of freshly made chocolate. During the chocolate tasting, the flavors of the best cocoa, fresh alpine milk and noble ingredients pleasure your palate.
A small village in the Valais region of Switzerland, Saint-Léonard has a special attraction. A guided boat trip in Lac Souterrain - the largest natural underground lake in Europe will unravel how the wonder was formed and what it holds inside.
Visit Zermatt. A no car town, Zermatt is a mountain resort known for its iconic pyramid shaped Matterhorn peak and swiss style shopping. Thereafter, visit the global capital of fashion and style – Milan in Italy. The financial hub of Italy houses some of the finest restaurants, the Gothic Milan Cathedral, and Leonardo Da Vinci's famous painting, The Last Supper. The city is also a delight for the shopaholics with places like the Piazza del Duomo.
A small town at the lower corner of Switzerland, Martigny brings you close to the Swiss locale and going around the city you will see vestiges of the Roman empire and the city's old castle. You take a ride on the Mont Blanc Express, an experience of a lifetime. Sit back in the mountain train and while crossing the wild Trient Gorge and ascending breathtaking heights to Chamonix (France). You will watch amazing waterfalls and majestic mountain craigs, which ultimately give way to the grandiose glacier of Mont Blanc, Europe's highest peak. Mont Blanc, meaning "white mountain", is the highest peak in Europe standing at 4808 m above sea level. Shared by France and Italy, the mountain top offers a majestic view of the Alps along with snow parks. You will take a cable car ride to the very top. The glass enclosure will let you have a panoramic view of nothing less than the top of the world.
Cruising on the deep blue Lake Thun with stunning mountains in the backdrop is a relaxing and enriching experience. Be kissed by the sun as you imbibe the stunning view of the lake’s shore with its romantic villages and grand historic castles. Cruise is followed up by a visit to Lucerne, a city famous for its medieval architecture and picturesque view of mountains and Lake Lucerne. Walk around the city and over the Kapellbrücke bridge as you smell the majestic history and get bedazzled by its beauty.
The Altstadt (Old Town) of Zürich is known as one of the oldest human settlements. Its well preserved numerous medieval monuments and intricately built churches will give you a taste of thousands of years old rich culture.
Thereafter you will visit the largest waterfall in Europe - The Rhine fall, a sight which will make you marvel at nature. We then take you atop a castle for an aerial view of the landscape.
You then reach the marvellous city of Venice - a dreamlike city with a nexus of canals. Studded with its Renaissance period Gothic palaces and buildings, Venice will imprint itself on your memory. The central square, Piazza San Marco, contains St. Mark’s Basilica which is tiled with Byzantine mosaics, and the famous campanile bell tower.
You discover more of what Venice has to offer.the Basilica of Santa Maria della Anglais is a masterpiece of the Baroque architecture of Venice. While on a boat ride you pass by numerous iconic bridges, such as the Rialto Bridge, Bridge of Sighs and Academy Bridge. While on a boat ride you pass by numerous iconic bridges, such as the Rialto Bridge, Bridge of Sighs and Academy Bridge. Additionally, you visit one of the neighbouring island of Lido or Burano to add to the classic tour.
- 1 in-tour flight
- 3 / 4-star accommodation
- Pick-up and drop facility at overseas airports
- Paid entries to all attractions/ hop-on-hop-off buses for city tour/ monuments and parks indicated as part of the itinerary
- Train / public transport tickets and / or passes, for city and intercity travel (all days covered)
- In-tour flights, wherever applicable, as per itinerary
- Complimentary entry tickets for all paid attractions and activities, as per itinerary
- Digital, “walk and roll guide” for directions to the attractions / activities, bus stops, metro stations, train stations, airports, and bus, metro, train, flight timings with further connection timings, and city / tour maps. This personal digital guide will make the travelling experience seamless, easy and exciting, because neither you would have to seek direction nor you will get lost anywhere.
- New smartphone will be provided to every adult traveller, loaded with an international SIM card, 4G data plan and calling credits. The smartphone will have digital copies of all booking confirmations, entry tickets, travel passes, walk and roll guide, and every document related to your tour
- VISA application and document preparation assistance
- Fees for an appointment at the VFS global centre and for privileged service, if available (no line and waiting) at the VFS global centre, for personalised application and biometric service
- Travel health and accident insurance for the duration of overseas stay
- Forex card for carrying forex safely
- Airfare from and to your home location
- Anything not included in the inclusion
- VISA fees, 80 Euros or as applicable, to be paid in cash at the VFS Global centre, or the corresponding center in your country
- There are no hidden charges in the tour price. The itinerary is transparent as are all inclusions and exclusions.
- All the tours are 100% cancellable. The tour can be cancelled till 5 days prior to the date of departure, excluding the date of departure. 100% of the tour cost will be refunded by the way of a redeemable tour voucher in the name of the traveller. It will be despatched within 10 working days, post cancellation It can be used by the named traveller only within the next 12 calendar months (including the month of cancellation). He / she can book any tour, at the then prevailing tour price.
- Interchanging of the tours is possible till making the final payment. The traveller would have to indicate his / her choice of a new tour from the registered email ID and pay the for the price difference.
- 10% of the tour price is the booking amount. Balance amount to be paid up to 61 days prior to the departure. In case balance payment is not paid within schedule the booking will be cancelled and the booking amount will be refunded within 10 working days.
- If the tour is booked within 60 days prior to the date of departure, full (100%) tour price should be paid within 3 days from booking date, otherwise the booking would be automatically cancelled.
- After receipt of 100% of the tour price the travel kit would be despatched within 15 days, containing a smartphone loaded with a SIM card, the itinerary, walk and roll guide and digital copies of all documents, i.e. hotel booking confirmations, all tickets & travel passes, airport pick up / drop bookings, activity / entry tickets, travel insurance, forex card, in-tour flight tickets (if applicable), etc. together with hard copies of all documents.
- Visa application should be made at least 45 / 30 days prior to the date of departure. Approval or rejection of Visa is at the sole discretion of the embassy. In the scenario of Visa refusal for any reason whatsoever, there would be sufficient time for making reapplication after necessary correction.
- Helpline is at hand for any assistance. The helpline can be used for the general query, document preparation, filing the Visa application, overcoming any unforeseen situation / circumstances / exigencies after booking the tour or while on tour.