En Group – Paris Switzerland – All inclusive – 9 days 8 nights
| 2 countries | 14 cities
| Return flight | Lunch | Dinner | Personal guide | 4 star accommodation | 4 star travel coach | Breakfast | Mountain cable car | Entry tickets |
Note: The final order of the days can be different in a few cases. The total number, however, will be kept the same.
The tour manager will welcome the group after immigration check and baggage collection at the Zurich International Airport. The group will be transferred to the hotel in a coach. An introductory meeting will be organised at the hotel before dinner for creating camaraderie amongst the group members and discussion of the tour details. Feel free to explore the historic and vibrant city at your own pace.
The Altstadt (Old Town) of Zürich is known as one of the oldest human settlements. Its well preserved numerous medieval monuments and intricately built churches will give you a taste of thousands of years old rich culture. Thereafter you will visit the largest waterfall in Europe - The Rhine fall, a sight which will make you marvel at nature. We then take you atop a castle for an aerial view of the landscape.
Visit Mount Titlis, a mountain top made famous by Yash Chopra, SRK and Kajol in Hindi cinema! Riding the Titlis Xpress followed by the world’s first revolving aerial cableway – Titlis Rotair, you reach atop the mountain. The 30-minute journey is a treat for the soul. The panorama at the summit is mesmerizing with various restaurants with sun terraces, Glacier Cave, and the Titlis Cliff Walk (Europe’s highest suspension footbridge). On the glacier, the Ice Flyer takes you over the Titlis Glacier to Glacier Park.
Cruising on the deep blue Lake Thun with stunning mountains in the backdrop is a relaxing and enriching experience. Be kissed by the sun as you imbibe the stunning view of the lake’s shore with its romantic villages and grand historic castles. Cruise is followed up by a visit to Lucerne, a city famous for its medieval architecture and picturesque view of mountains and Lake Lucerne. Walk around the city and over the Kapellbrücke bridge as you smell the majestic history and get bedazzled by its beauty.
Be ready to be spellbound as your journey of the beautiful Montreaux begins. Even simply walking by the lake side, you’ll be awed by beautiful flowers, sculptures, trees, and buildings with the most intricate and fine architecture. The iconic Chillon Castle will take you back in time to the medieval era. You’ll visit the historical town of Gruyères, which preserves its medieval culture in a beautiful castle, and much more. You’ll see the La Gruyères cheese factory, where you can have a glimpse of the crafting of the famed Swiss cheese; an interesting sight to cherish. At Broc, a small village high up in the Gruyère region, you will visit Maison Cailler, the renowned Swiss chocolate maker. Here, you’ll experience the enticing and delicate process that has been going into making world class chocolate for years; the journey begins with Aztec cocoa ceremonies and concludes with today’s chocolate making innovations. During the chocolate tasting session, the perfectly blended flavours of the best cocoa, fresh alpine milk and noble ingredients will pleasure your palate.
Take a pleasant coach ride to Chamonix, the base village, from where you will take cable rides to reach the top of the Alps - standing at 4808 meters, and shared by France and Italy, Mont Blanc.
We take you for a city tour to explore the global centre of art, fashion, culture and food. You get to enjoy iconic and world-famous landmarks, viz the view from the top of the Eiffel tower, the Gardens, the Notre-Dame cathedral, the Louvre museum (famous for the Mona Lisa painting), the Seine river, the Opera House, and much more.
Visiting the mesmerizing historic palace of Versailles will leave you in awe of its splendour. Established in the 17th century, the palace boasts of class and beauty across all its segments - be it the halls, gardens or the fountains. The well orchestrated musical fountains and the experience of the princely estate is majestic and makes for a unique experience.
Explore Paris at your own pace, as you prepare to finally leave for home, taking with you the memories of a lifetime.
- Economy class return flight from New Delhi, India
- 4 star accommodation
- Lunch (lunch packets)
- Guided and managed tour with our European crew (hostess and guide)
- Top class 4-star coach; with comfortable reclining and moving seats, wi-fi, Individual LCD monitors for entertainment, and toilet facility
- Water, tea, coffee, snacks to be served intermittently in the coach
- Train tickets, Cruise rides, Mountain peak tickets, other museum, monument, or attractions tickets, as per itinerary
- VISA document guidance and preparation service
- Travel health and accident insurance and related 24/7 helpline number.
- VISA fees
- Any entrance fees or sightseeing other than the itinerary
- Any fees for video, camera or any other permit
- Any expenditure of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- You pay the cost of the tour since there are no hidden charges
- Tour / package cost is subject to change in case of major fluctuation in the cost of foreign exchange above 5% between the date of booking and the date of travel.
- Payment: 10% of the tour / package cost, while booking the tour and balance is payable upto 61 days before the date of departure. If the booking is made within 60 days before the departure, the full amount is payable within 7 days of booking.
- Cancellation charges are applicable as per company policy. Terms and Conditions
- Passport copies of all the passengers are a must to initiate the booking.
- We are unable to accommodate request for interchanging of tours, once booked.
- Itineraries, type of rooms, coaches may change due to force majeure conditions and for situation beyond our control. We shall not be liable for claims or expenses arising out of circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Obtaining Visa after fulfilling all required procedure must be done by the traveler. Any delay in obtaining Visa or rejection of Visa will be treated as cancellation of the tour. We can assist in applying for Visa, as a consultant but we can’t guarantee issuance of Visa
- Insurance claims and or assistance is the subject matter of the insurance company, which must be directly handled / taken up by the traveler. We can assist, as a consultant but we can’t guarantee payment of any claims.