Immersion expérience l’Europe Totale – 15 days 14 nights
If you’re looking for a long getaway, this 15 days Eurotour is perfect for you. Pack your backpacks and travel across Europe as we take you through exquisite destinations of the likes of Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Bruges, and Prague. A brew of grand palaces, majestic mountains, grand monuments, and diverse European culture, you will take home memories of a lifetime.
Note: The final order of the days can be different in a few cases. The total number, however, will be kept the same.
Arrival at the hotel in Paris. Take a tour of the city of love at night at your own pace.
Take a city tour to explore the global centre of art, fashion, culture and food. You get to enjoy iconic and world-famous landmarks, viz the view from the top of the Eiffel tower, the Gardens, the Notre-Dame cathedral, the Louvre museum (famous for the Mona Lisa painting), the Seine river, the Opera House, and much more.
Visiting the mesmerizing historic palace of Versailles will leave you in awe of its splendour. Established in the 17th century, the palace boasts of class and beauty across all its segments - be it the halls, gardens or the fountains. The well orchestrated musical fountains and the experience of the princely estate is majestic and makes for a unique experience.
Day 4 and 5
Visit the magical city of Barcelona and fall in love with the Catalan culture. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the intricate mosaic architecture of Sagrada Familia Church and the Park Guell. The Casa Mila and Casa Gardo will give you insight into the colourful vibe of the city. Experience Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter and La Promenade which provide for an unforgettable dine, wine and shopping destination. The world famous beach, La Barceloneta, and its accompanying seafood restaurants create memories that last a lifetime.
Day 6 and 7
You see Amsterdam - the beautiful capital of the Netherlands, lined with intricate canals, cycling lanes and Golden Age houses. Art lovers will have a feast visiting the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum is food for the soul. Get spoilt by the numerous restaurants, galleries, shops and musical theatres when you visit the Leidseplein and Vondelpark.
Visit the Venice of the North - Bruges, an exquisite canal city in the beautiful country of Belgium. As you indulge yourself in delicious Belgian waffles, chocolate and french fries, visit the beautiful old town, the town hall and the colourful Market. View the awe-inspiring grandeur of the Basilica of Holy Blood, the Gothic Lock House, Dijver Mansion and other beautiful museums.
Take a tour around the capital city of Belgium and visit the headquarters of the European Union. See the breathtaking Grand Place square and the famous Mannekin Pis statue and Atomium. The city is a heaven for various fine arts collections and comic-strip arts work.
You will take a trip to the beautiful evergreen Black Forest which is the birthplace of several fairy tales. It is the perfect destination for camping and you get to witness some of the beautiful natural baths and waterfalls in the region. Visit the nearby town of Freiberg for its Gothic architecture and vineyards.
Take a tour around the beautiful capital of Bavaria in Germany, Munich. The centuries old architecture provides the city with an unparalleled charm and its Hofbrauhaus, Neo-Gothic Neues Rathaus and St. Peter's Cathedral make for a spectacular view. The Englischer Garten and Nymphenburg Palace are sure to take you to a different world altogether.
You visit the birthplace of the great composer, Mozart and see the Mozart House in Salzburg. The city also offers the sight of Mirabell Palace, where The Sound of Music movie was shot. You also see the Hohensalzburg Fortress sitting neatly atop the hills and take a trip to the trick fountains at the Hellbrunn Palace.
You see the spectacular Neuschwanstein Castle in the Bavarian region, commissioned by King Ludwig II. This beautiful fairytale like castle atop a hill is said to be the real inspiration for the renowned Disney Castle.
Visit the beautiful city of a hundred red spires, Prague, and indulge yourself in the grandeur of its old town and the famous Charles Bridge. See the president's seat at the millenium old Prague Castle and the St. Vitus Cathedral and Europe's oldest Jewish Synagogue.
Explore the other wonders offered by Prague and complete the journey around the wonderful city.
- 2 in-tour flights
- 3 star accommodation
- Airport pick up and drop
- Train tickets, Cruise rides, Mountain peak tickets, other museum, monument, or attractions tickets, as per itinerary
- Digital daily itinerary containing maps, train and bus timings
- VISA document guidance and preparation service
- Travel health and accident insurance and related 24/7 helpline number.
- Air fare
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusions
- VISA fees
- Any entrance fees or sightseeing other than the itinerary
- Any fees for video, camera or any other permit
- Any expenditure of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- You pay the cost of the tour since there are no hidden charges
- Tour / package cost is subject to change in case of major fluctuation in the cost of foreign exchange above 5% between the date of booking and the date of travel.
- Payment: 10% of the tour / package cost, while booking the tour and balance is payable upto 61 days before the date of departure. If the booking is made within 60 days before the departure, the full amount is payable within 7 days of booking.
- Cancellation charges are applicable as per company policy. Terms and Conditions
- Passport copies of all the passengers are a must to initiate the booking.
- We are unable to accommodate request for interchanging of tours, once booked.
- Itineraries, type of rooms, coaches may change due to force majeure conditions and for situation beyond our control. We shall not be liable for claims or expenses arising out of circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Obtaining Visa after fulfilling all required procedure must be done by the traveler. Any delay in obtaining Visa or rejection of Visa will be treated as cancellation of the tour. We can assist in applying for Visa, as a consultant but we can’t guarantee issuance of Visa
- Insurance claims and or assistance is the subject matter of the insurance company, which must be directly handled / taken up by the traveler. We can assist, as a consultant but we can’t guarantee payment of any claims.