Paris Switzerland Venice Grande – 11 days 10 nights
This mesmerizing tour takes you on a tour of around 20 cities across Europe. Starting at the glamorous city of Paris, experience the magic this tour takes you through as you go across places like Versailles, Geneva, Montreux, Venice, and other places across France, Switzerland, and Italy. A concoction of majestic palaces, breathtaking landscapes, magnificent mountains, soothing lakes, and the richly diverse European culture, the trip will make you fall in love with Europe.
Note: The final order of the days can be different in a few cases. The total number, however, will be kept the same.
Arrival at the hotel in Paris. Take a tour of the city of love at night at your own pace.
Take a city tour to explore the global centre of art, fashion, culture and food. You get to enjoy iconic and world-famous landmarks, viz the view from the top of the Eiffel tower, the Gardens, the Notre-Dame cathedral, the Louvre museum (famous for the Mona Lisa painting), the Seine river, the Opera House, and much more.
Visiting the mesmerizing historic palace of Versailles will leave you in awe of its splendour. Established in the 17th century, the palace boasts of class and beauty across all its segments - be it the halls, gardens or the fountains. The well orchestrated musical fountains and the experience of the princely estate is majestic and makes for a unique experience.
You will make a trip to Geneva. You can view the surrounding Alps and the Jura Mountains, including Mont Blanc. You’ll see Jet d’Eau fountain, which shoots up 140m above Lake Geneva. On the Rhône River’s left bank, the cobbled Old Town features the Jardin Anglais’ landscaped Flower Clock, the Reformation bastion, St. Pierre Cathedral and cafe-lined square Place du Bourg-de-Four. High-end Swiss watches and chocolate are staples of the city center’s luxury shops. The river's right bank is home to many parks and museums.
A visit to Montreux will leave you in awe. Simply walking by the lake side that is decorated with beautiful flowers, sculptures, trees and intricately architecture buildings and visiting the iconic Chillon Castle, you will sigh with contentment and pleasure of having seen Switzerland. You can take the golden pass line train to visit the historical town of Gruyères, which preserves its Medieval culture and has a beautiful castle and the La Gruyères cheese factory where you can see how the famed Swiss cheese is made, an interesting sight to cherish. A small village high in the Gruyère region, Broc has the Maison Cailler, the Swiss chocolate maker. Visit a real chocolate factory and experience with all your senses the secrets of the origin and creation of chocolate. The journey begins with Aztec cocoa ceremonies and leads to today’s chocolaty innovations. Touch roasted cocoa beans and follow the irresistible scent of freshly made chocolate. During the chocolate tasting, the flavors of the best cocoa, fresh alpine milk and noble ingredients pleasure your palate.
A small village in the Valais region of Switzerland, Saint-Léonard has a special attraction. A guided boat trip in Lac Souterrain - the largest natural underground lake in Europe will unravel how the wonder was formed and what it holds inside. Visit Zermatt. A no car town, Zermatt is a mountain resort known for its iconic pyramid shaped Matterhorn peak and swiss style shopping. Thereafter, visit the global capital of fashion and style – Milan in Italy. The financial hub of Italy houses some of the finest restaurants, the Gothic Milan Cathedral, and Leonardo Da Vinci's famous painting, The Last Supper. The city is also a delight for the shopaholics with places like the Piazza del Duomo.
A small town at the lower corner of Switzerland, Martigny brings you close to the Swiss locale and going around the city you will see vestiges of the Roman empire and the city's old castle. You take a ride on the Mont Blanc Express, an experience of a lifetime. Sit back in the mountain train and while crossing the wild Trient Gorge and ascending breathtaking heights to Chamonix (France). You will watch amazing waterfalls and majestic mountain craigs, which ultimately give way to the grandiose glacier of Mont Blanc, Europe's highest peak. Mont Blanc, meaning "white mountain", is the highest peak in Europe standing at 4808 m above sea level. Shared by France and Italy, the mountain top offers a majestic view of the Alps along with snow parks. You will take a cable car ride to the very top. The glass enclosure will let you have a panoramic view of nothing less than the top of the world.
Cruising on the deep blue Lake Thun with stunning mountains in the backdrop is a relaxing and enriching experience. Be kissed by the sun as you imbibe the stunning view of the lake’s shore with its romantic villages and grand historic castles. Cruise is followed up by a visit to Lucerne, a city famous for its medieval architecture and picturesque view of mountains and Lake Lucerne. Walk around the city and over the Kapellbrücke bridge as you smell the majestic history and get bedazzled by its beauty.
The Altstadt (Old Town) of Zürich is known as one of the oldest human settlements. Its well preserved numerous medieval monuments and intricately built churches will give you a taste of thousands of years old rich culture. Thereafter you will visit the largest waterfall in Europe - The Rhine fall, a sight which will make you marvel at nature. We then take you atop a castle for an aerial view of the landscape.
You then reach the marvellous city of Venice - a dreamlike city with a nexus of canals. Studded with its Renaissance period Gothic palaces and buildings, Venice will imprint itself on your memory. The central square, Piazza San Marco, contains St. Mark’s Basilica which is tiled with Byzantine mosaics, and the famous campanile bell tower.
You discover more of what Venice has to offer.the Basilica of Santa Maria della Anglais is a masterpiece of the Baroque architecture of Venice. While on a boat ride you pass by numerous iconic bridges, such as the Rialto Bridge, Bridge of Sighs and Academy Bridge. While on a boat ride you pass by numerous iconic bridges, such as the Rialto Bridge, Bridge of Sighs and Academy Bridge. Additionally, you visit one of the neighbouring island of Lido or Burano to add to the classic tour.
- 1 in-tour flight
- 3 star accommodation
- Airport pick up and drop
- Train tickets, Cruise rides, Mountain peak tickets, other museum, monument, or attractions tickets, as per itinerary
- Digital daily itinerary containing maps, train and bus timings
- VISA document guidance and preparation service
- Travel health and accident insurance and related 24/7 helpline number.
- Air fare
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusions
- VISA fees
- Any entrance fees or sightseeing other than the itinerary
- Any fees for video, camera or any other permit
- Any expenditure of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- You pay the cost of the tour since there are no hidden charges
- Tour / package cost is subject to change in case of major fluctuation in the cost of foreign exchange above 5% between the date of booking and the date of travel.
- Payment: 10% of the tour / package cost, while booking the tour and balance is payable upto 61 days before the date of departure. If the booking is made within 60 days before the departure, the full amount is payable within 7 days of booking.
- Cancellation charges are applicable as per company policy. Terms and Conditions
- Passport copies of all the passengers are a must to initiate the booking.
- We are unable to accommodate request for interchanging of tours, once booked.
- Itineraries, type of rooms, coaches may change due to force majeure conditions and for situation beyond our control. We shall not be liable for claims or expenses arising out of circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Obtaining Visa after fulfilling all required procedure must be done by the traveler. Any delay in obtaining Visa or rejection of Visa will be treated as cancellation of the tour. We can assist in applying for Visa, as a consultant but we can’t guarantee issuance of Visa
- Insurance claims and or assistance is the subject matter of the insurance company, which must be directly handled / taken up by the traveler. We can assist, as a consultant but we can’t guarantee payment of any claims.