Italy Getaway – 6 days 5 nights
Taking you across the major destinations of Italy, this 6 days tour commences at one of the world’s most historically renowned cities - Rome. Home to some of the world’s greatest artistic masterpieces, the grandeur of the city will leave you spellbound. With a stop at the picturesque capital of the Tuscany province, Florence, the tour takes you to one of its kind city of canals, Venice. “To see Venice and die”, they say. With its tranquil canals, crooked buildings, narrow lanes, and lively festivals the floating city will mesmerize you like no other place.
Note: The final order of the days can be different in a few cases. The total number, however, will be kept the same.
Arrival at the hotel in Rome. A casual trip around Rome at night.
Immerse yourself in the grandeur of the capital of the mighty Roman Empire. Walk amidst the three-millennium old remains of the Roman Forum and visit one of the seven wonders of the world - The Roman Colosseum! The beautiful Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, and the paintings of the great Michelangelo will leave you awestruck. Finally, to close the day, make a wish at the famous Trevi Fountain. (Psst! Don't forget to bring your coin!)
Find yourself in the smallest country in the world - the Vatican City. Located in the beautiful city of Rome, you get to witness the artistic Vatican Museums, the greatest works of Michelangelo at St. Peter's Basilica, and the spectacular Altare della Patria. Close the day by relaxing at the Spanish Steps and Villa Borghese Gardens.
You get to visit the picturesque capital of the Tuscany province of Italy – Florence. Also known as the city of flowers, famous landmarks of Florence include the beautiful terracotta Cathedral, world famous renaissance statue, David, at the Galleria dell' Accademia, and the Uffizi Gallery. Take a walk on the medieval stone bridge, the Ponte Vecchio, lined with multiple jewellery shops and end the day witnessing the breathtaking sunset view at the Piazzale Michelangelo.
You then reach the marvellous city of Venice - a dreamlike city with a nexus of canals. Studded with its Renaissance period Gothic palaces and buildings, Venice will imprint itself on your memory. The central square, Piazza San Marco, contains St. Mark’s Basilica which is tiled with Byzantine mosaics, and the famous campanile bell tower.
You discover more of what Venice has to offer.the Basilica of Santa Maria della Anglais is a masterpiece of the Baroque architecture of Venice. While on a boat ride you pass by numerous iconic bridges, such as the Rialto Bridge, Bridge of Sighs and Academy Bridge. Additionally, you visit one of the neighbouring island of Lido or Burano to add to the classic tour.
- 3 / 4-star accommodation
- Pick-up and drop facility at overseas airports
- Paid entries to all attractions/ hop-on-hop-off buses for city tour/ monuments and parks indicated as part of the itinerary
- Train / public transport tickets and / or passes, for city and intercity travel (all days covered)
- In-tour flights, wherever applicable, as per itinerary
- Complimentary entry tickets for all paid attractions and activities, as per itinerary
- Digital, “walk and roll guide” for directions to the attractions / activities, bus stops, metro stations, train stations, airports, and bus, metro, train, flight timings with further connection timings, and city / tour maps. This personal digital guide will make the travelling experience seamless, easy and exciting, because neither you would have to seek direction nor you will get lost anywhere.
- New smartphone will be provided to every adult traveller, loaded with an international SIM card, 4G data plan and calling credits. The smartphone will have digital copies of all booking confirmations, entry tickets, travel passes, walk and roll guide, and every document related to your tour
- VISA application and document preparation assistance
- Fees for an appointment at the VFS global centre and for privileged service, if available (no line and waiting) at the VFS global centre, for personalised application and biometric service
- Travel health and accident insurance for the duration of overseas stay
- Forex card for carrying forex safely
- Airfare from and to your home location
- Anything not included in the inclusion
- VISA fees, 80 Euros or as applicable, to be paid in cash at the VFS Global centre, or the corresponding center in your country
- There are no hidden charges in the tour price. The itinerary is transparent as are all inclusions and exclusions.
- All the tours are 100% cancellable. The tour can be cancelled till 5 days prior to the date of departure, excluding the date of departure. 100% of the tour cost will be refunded by the way of a redeemable tour voucher in the name of the traveller. It will be despatched within 10 working days, post cancellation It can be used by the named traveller only within the next 12 calendar months (including the month of cancellation). He / she can book any tour, at the then prevailing tour price.
- Interchanging of the tours is possible till making the final payment. The traveller would have to indicate his / her choice of a new tour from the registered email ID and pay the for the price difference.
- 10% of the tour price is the booking amount. Balance amount to be paid up to 61 days prior to the departure. In case balance payment is not paid within schedule the booking will be cancelled and the booking amount will be refunded within 10 working days.
- If the tour is booked within 60 days prior to the date of departure, full (100%) tour price should be paid within 3 days from booking date, otherwise the booking would be automatically cancelled.
- After receipt of 100% of the tour price the travel kit would be despatched within 15 days, containing a smartphone loaded with a SIM card, the itinerary, walk and roll guide and digital copies of all documents, i.e. hotel booking confirmations, all tickets & travel passes, airport pick up / drop bookings, activity / entry tickets, travel insurance, forex card, in-tour flight tickets (if applicable), etc. together with hard copies of all documents.
- Visa application should be made at least 45 / 30 days prior to the date of departure. Approval or rejection of Visa is at the sole discretion of the embassy. In the scenario of Visa refusal for any reason whatsoever, there would be sufficient time for making reapplication after necessary correction.
- Helpline is at hand for any assistance. The helpline can be used for the general query, document preparation, filing the Visa application, overcoming any unforeseen situation / circumstances / exigencies after booking the tour or while on tour.