Paris Getaway – 4 days 3 nights
From its chic shops and fashionable cafes to its iconic museums and the famous Eiffel Tower, the city of Paris is the perfect destination for a weekend getaway. Get lost at the fascinating Louvre museum or climb the Eiffel tower, experience the splendour of the palace of Versailles or take a casual evening stroll along the Seine river - the city of love has something for everyone.
Note: The final order of the days can be different in a few cases. The total number, however, will be kept the same.
Arrival at the hotel in Paris. Take a tour of the city of love at night at your own pace.
Take a city tour to explore the global centre of art, fashion, culture and food. You get to enjoy iconic and world-famous landmarks, viz the view from the top of the Eiffel tower, the Gardens, the Notre-Dame cathedral, the Louvre museum (famous for the Mona Lisa painting), the Seine river, the Opera House, and much more.
Visiting the mesmerizing historic palace of Versailles will leave you in awe of its splendour. Established in the 17th century, the palace boasts of class and beauty across all its segments - be it the halls, gardens or the fountains. The well orchestrated musical fountains and the experience of the princely estate is majestic and makes for a unique experience.
Explore what else Paris has to offer at your own pace, as you prepare to finally leave for home - taking with you the memories of a lifetime.
- 3 star accommodation
- Airport pick up and drop
- Train tickets, Cruise rides, Mountain peak tickets, other museum, monument, or attractions tickets, as per itinerary
- Digital daily itinerary containing maps, train and bus timings
- VISA document guidance and preparation service
- Travel health and accident insurance and related 24/7 helpline number.
- Air fare
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusions
- VISA fees
- Any entrance fees or sightseeing other than the itinerary
- Any fees for video, camera or any other permit
- Any expenditure of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- You pay the cost of the tour since there are no hidden charges
- Tour / package cost is subject to change in case of major fluctuation in the cost of foreign exchange above 5% between the date of booking and the date of travel.
- Payment: 10% of the tour / package cost, while booking the tour and balance is payable upto 61 days before the date of departure. If the booking is made within 60 days before the departure, the full amount is payable within 7 days of booking.
- Cancellation charges are applicable as per company policy. Terms and Conditions
- Passport copies of all the passengers are a must to initiate the booking.
- We are unable to accommodate request for interchanging of tours, once booked.
- Itineraries, type of rooms, coaches may change due to force majeure conditions and for situation beyond our control. We shall not be liable for claims or expenses arising out of circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Obtaining Visa after fulfilling all required procedure must be done by the traveler. Any delay in obtaining Visa or rejection of Visa will be treated as cancellation of the tour. We can assist in applying for Visa, as a consultant but we can’t guarantee issuance of Visa
- Insurance claims and or assistance is the subject matter of the insurance company, which must be directly handled / taken up by the traveler. We can assist, as a consultant but we can’t guarantee payment of any claims.