Rome Nice Barcelona Compact – 6 days 5 nights
This all inclusive getaway to Rome, Barcelona, and French Riviera is best taken as a family trip or as a honeymoon package. Immerse yourself in the grandeur of the capital of the mighty Roman Empire as you walk amongst the three millenium old remains of the Roman Forum and visit one of the seven wonders of the world - The Roman Colosseum! The sunny weather and stunning seaside scenery of the picturesque city of Nice will mesmerize you. And if all that is not enough, explore the magical city of Barcelona and fall in love with the Catalan culture and the cosmopolitan vibe on this mini Europe tour.
Note: The final order of the days can be different in a few cases. The total number, however, will be kept the same.
Arrival at the hotel in Rome. A casual trip around Rome at night.
Immerse yourself in the grandeur of the capital of the mighty Roman Empire. Walk amidst the three-millennium old remains of the Roman Forum and visit one of the seven wonders of the world - The Roman Colosseum! The beautiful Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, and the paintings of the great Michelangelo will leave you awestruck. Finally, to close the day, make a wish at the famous Trevi Fountain. (Psst! Don't forget to bring your coin!)
You discover the favourite retreat place of famous European and world elites and get to experience the mesmerizing Mediterranean climate at Nice and its exquisite flora and seafood. The medieval style architecture is will leave you awed with its magnificence. Take a walk along the stunning Mediterranean coastline on the Promenade de Anglais reaching the Beaux-Arts Museum and the Castle of Nice. Then spend a laid back evening at the Nice Cathedral and in the beautiful Albert Premier Garden.
This sprawl of pebble beaches and zillion-dollar houses has always captivated sun lovers and socialites. Today's admirers know not to miss the Côte d'Azur textbook points of interest: animated St-Tropez; the Belle Époque aura of Cannes; the towns made famous by Picasso—Antibes, Vallauris, Mougins; the urban charms of Nice; and a number of spots where the per-capita population of billionaires must be among the highest on the planet, including Cap d'Antibes and Villefranche-sur-Mer. Later in the day, you move to Barcelona.
Visit the magical city of Barcelona and fall in love with the Catalan culture. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the intricate mosaic architecture of Sagrada Familia Church and the Park Guell. The Casa Mila and Casa Gardo will give you insight into the colourful vibe of the city.
Continue exploring the cosmopolitan city of Barcelona in Spain, and experience its Gothic Quarter and La Promenade which provide for an unforgettable dine, wine and shopping destination. The world famous beach, La Barceloneta, and its accompanying seafood restaurants create memories that last a lifetime.
- 2 in-tour flights
- 3 star accommodation
- Airport pick up and drop
- Train tickets, Cruise rides, Mountain peak tickets, other museum, monument, or attractions tickets, as per itinerary
- Digital daily itinerary containing maps, train and bus timings
- VISA document guidance and preparation service
- Travel health and accident insurance and related 24/7 helpline number.
- Air fare
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusions
- VISA fees
- Any entrance fees or sightseeing other than the itinerary
- Any fees for video, camera or any other permit
- Any expenditure of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- You pay the cost of the tour since there are no hidden charges
- Tour / package cost is subject to change in case of major fluctuation in the cost of foreign exchange above 5% between the date of booking and the date of travel.
- Payment: 10% of the tour / package cost, while booking the tour and balance is payable upto 61 days before the date of departure. If the booking is made within 60 days before the departure, the full amount is payable within 7 days of booking.
- Cancellation charges are applicable as per company policy. Terms and Conditions
- Passport copies of all the passengers are a must to initiate the booking.
- We are unable to accommodate request for interchanging of tours, once booked.
- Itineraries, type of rooms, coaches may change due to force majeure conditions and for situation beyond our control. We shall not be liable for claims or expenses arising out of circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Obtaining Visa after fulfilling all required procedure must be done by the traveler. Any delay in obtaining Visa or rejection of Visa will be treated as cancellation of the tour. We can assist in applying for Visa, as a consultant but we can’t guarantee issuance of Visa
- Insurance claims and or assistance is the subject matter of the insurance company, which must be directly handled / taken up by the traveler. We can assist, as a consultant but we can’t guarantee payment of any claims.