Italy Getaway – 6 days 5 nights
Taking you across the major destinations of Italy, this 6 days tour commences at one of the world’s most historically renowned cities - Rome. Home to some of the world’s greatest artistic masterpieces, the grandeur of the city will leave you spellbound. With a stop at the picturesque capital of the Tuscany province, Florence, the tour takes you to one of its kind city of canals, Venice. “To see Venice and die”, they say. With its tranquil canals, crooked buildings, narrow lanes, and lively festivals the floating city will mesmerize you like no other place.
Note: The final order of the days can be different in a few cases. The total number, however, will be kept the same.
Arrival at the hotel in Rome. A casual trip around Rome at night.
Immerse yourself in the grandeur of the capital of the mighty Roman Empire. Walk amidst the three-millennium old remains of the Roman Forum and visit one of the seven wonders of the world - The Roman Colosseum! The beautiful Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, and the paintings of the great Michelangelo will leave you awestruck. Finally, to close the day, make a wish at the famous Trevi Fountain. (Psst! Don't forget to bring your coin!)
Find yourself in the smallest country in the world - the Vatican City. Located in the beautiful city of Rome, you get to witness the artistic Vatican Museums, the greatest works of Michelangelo at St. Peter's Basilica, and the spectacular Altare della Patria. Close the day by relaxing at the Spanish Steps and Villa Borghese Gardens.
You get to visit the picturesque capital of the Tuscany province of Italy – Florence. Also known as the city of flowers, famous landmarks of Florence include the beautiful terracotta Cathedral, world famous renaissance statue, David, at the Galleria dell' Accademia, and the Uffizi Gallery. Take a walk on the medieval stone bridge, the Ponte Vecchio, lined with multiple jewellery shops and end the day witnessing the breathtaking sunset view at the Piazzale Michelangelo.
You then reach the marvellous city of Venice - a dreamlike city with a nexus of canals. Studded with its Renaissance period Gothic palaces and buildings, Venice will imprint itself on your memory. The central square, Piazza San Marco, contains St. Mark’s Basilica which is tiled with Byzantine mosaics, and the famous campanile bell tower.
You discover more of what Venice has to offer.the Basilica of Santa Maria della Anglais is a masterpiece of the Baroque architecture of Venice. While on a boat ride you pass by numerous iconic bridges, such as the Rialto Bridge, Bridge of Sighs and Academy Bridge. Additionally, you visit one of the neighbouring island of Lido or Burano to add to the classic tour.
- 3 star accommodation
- Airport pick up and drop
- Train tickets, Cruise rides, Mountain peak tickets, other museum, monument, or attractions tickets, as per itinerary
- Digital daily itinerary containing maps, train and bus timings
- VISA document guidance and preparation service
- Travel health and accident insurance and related 24/7 helpline number.
- Air fare
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusions
- VISA fees
- Any entrance fees or sightseeing other than the itinerary
- Any fees for video, camera or any other permit
- Any expenditure of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- You pay the cost of the tour since there are no hidden charges
- Tour / package cost is subject to change in case of major fluctuation in the cost of foreign exchange above 5% between the date of booking and the date of travel.
- Payment: 10% of the tour / package cost, while booking the tour and balance is payable upto 61 days before the date of departure. If the booking is made within 60 days before the departure, the full amount is payable within 7 days of booking.
- Cancellation charges are applicable as per company policy. Terms and Conditions
- Passport copies of all the passengers are a must to initiate the booking.
- We are unable to accommodate request for interchanging of tours, once booked.
- Itineraries, type of rooms, coaches may change due to force majeure conditions and for situation beyond our control. We shall not be liable for claims or expenses arising out of circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Obtaining Visa after fulfilling all required procedure must be done by the traveler. Any delay in obtaining Visa or rejection of Visa will be treated as cancellation of the tour. We can assist in applying for Visa, as a consultant but we can’t guarantee issuance of Visa
- Insurance claims and or assistance is the subject matter of the insurance company, which must be directly handled / taken up by the traveler. We can assist, as a consultant but we can’t guarantee payment of any claims.