Immersion expérience l’Europe – 13 days 12 nights
This all inclusive multi-country Europe tour takes you across 6 countries right in the heart of Europe. Best taken as a family or a friends’ trip, the tour begins at Paris and concludes at Prague. Mesmerizing palaces, splendid World War II constructions, exquisite destinations, majestic cultural heritage, and breathtaking landscapes - experience it all as you travel through the best of Europe.
Note: The final order of the days can be different in a few cases. The total number, however, will be kept the same.
Arrival at the hotel in Paris. Take a tour of the city of love at night at your own pace.
Take a city tour to explore the global centre of art, fashion, culture and food. You get to enjoy iconic and world-famous landmarks, viz the view from the top of the Eiffel tower, the Gardens, the Notre-Dame cathedral, the Louvre museum (famous for the Mona Lisa painting), the Seine river, the Opera House, and much more.
Visit the mesmerizing historic palace of Versailles. Established in the 17th century the palace boasts of class and beauty across all its apartments, halls, gardens and fountains. Enjoy the well orchestrated musical fountains and experience the princely estate.
Visit the port city of Holland. See the exquisite Maritime Museum, and avant garde post WWII architecture, including the ERASMUS bridge. Apart from seeing the old ports where the brave sailors of history sailed to the Americas, you get to see the various museums and the UNESCO world heritage sites of the city.
You see Amsterdam - the beautiful capital of the Netherlands, lined with intricate canals, cycling lanes and Golden Age houses. Art lovers will have a feast visiting the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum is food for the soul. Get spoilt by the numerous restaurants, galleries, shops and musical theatres when you visit the Leidseplein and Vondelpark.
Day 6 and 7
Visit the Venice of the North - Bruges, an exquisite canal city in the beautiful country of Belgium. As you indulge yourself in delicious Belgian waffles, chocolate and french fries, visit the beautiful old town, the town hall and the colourful Market. View the awe-inspiring grandeur of the Basilica of Holy Blood, the Gothic Lock House, Dijver Mansion and other beautiful museums. Take a tour around the capital city of Belgium and visit the headquarters of the European Union. See the breathtaking Grand Place square and the famous Mannekin Pis statue and Atomium. The city is a heaven for various fine arts collections and comic-strip arts work.
You will take a trip to the beautiful evergreen Black Forest which is the birthplace of several fairy tales. It is the perfect destination for camping and you get to witness some of the beautiful natural baths and waterfalls in the region. Visit the nearby town of Freiberg for its Gothic architecture and vineyards.
Take a tour around the beautiful capital of Bavaria in Germany, Munich. The centuries old architecture provides the city with an unparalleled charm and its Hofbrauhaus, Neo-Gothic Neues Rathaus and St. Peter's Cathedral make for a spectacular view. The Englischer Garten and Nymphenburg Palace are sure to take you to a different world altogether.
You visit the birthplace of the great composer, Mozart and see the Mozart House in Salzburg. The city also offers the sight of Mirabell Palace, where The Sound of Music movie was shot. You also see the Hohensalzburg Fortress sitting neatly atop the hills and take a trip to the trick fountains at the Hellbrunn Palace.
You see the spectacular Neuschwanstein Castle in the Bavarian region, commissioned by King Ludwig II. This beautiful fairytale like castle atop a hill is said to be the real inspiration for the renowned Disney Castle.
Visit the beautiful city of a hundred red spires, Prague, and indulge yourself in the grandeur of its old town and the famous Charles Bridge. See the president's seat at the millenium old Prague Castle and the St. Vitus Cathedral and Europe's oldest Jewish Synagogue.
Explore the other wonders offered by Prague and complete the journey .
- 3 star accommodation
- Airport pick up and drop
- Train tickets, Cruise rides, Mountain peak tickets, other museum, monument, or attractions tickets, as per itinerary
- Digital daily itinerary containing maps, train and bus timings
- VISA document guidance and preparation service
- Travel health and accident insurance and related 24/7 helpline number.
- Air fare
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusions
- VISA fees
- Any entrance fees or sightseeing other than the itinerary
- Any fees for video, camera or any other permit
- Any expenditure of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- You pay the cost of the tour since there are no hidden charges
- Tour / package cost is subject to change in case of major fluctuation in the cost of foreign exchange above 5% between the date of booking and the date of travel.
- Payment: 10% of the tour / package cost, while booking the tour and balance is payable upto 61 days before the date of departure. If the booking is made within 60 days before the departure, the full amount is payable within 7 days of booking.
- Cancellation charges are applicable as per company policy. Terms and Conditions
- Passport copies of all the passengers are a must to initiate the booking.
- We are unable to accommodate request for interchanging of tours, once booked.
- Itineraries, type of rooms, coaches may change due to force majeure conditions and for situation beyond our control. We shall not be liable for claims or expenses arising out of circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- Obtaining Visa after fulfilling all required procedure must be done by the traveler. Any delay in obtaining Visa or rejection of Visa will be treated as cancellation of the tour. We can assist in applying for Visa, as a consultant but we can’t guarantee issuance of Visa
- Insurance claims and or assistance is the subject matter of the insurance company, which must be directly handled / taken up by the traveler. We can assist, as a consultant but we can’t guarantee payment of any claims.